Join us for a discussion of Jewish-themed books over brunch.
Hosted by: Ellen Gertzog at her home
Sundays @ 10 a.m. – noon
Open to the community!
- Oct. 9: Rachel Calof’s Story: Jewish Homesteader on the Northern Plains (memoir, original written in Yiddish)
- Dec. 11: Natasha and Other Stories by David Bezmozgis (short stories)
- Jan. 15: Stir: My Broken Brain and the Meals that Brought Me Home by Jessica Fechter (biography)
- March 5: Adolfo Kaminsky: A Forger’s Life by Sarah Kaminsky (biography)
- May 6: Second Person Singular by Sayed Kashua (fiction)
You may RSVP for one, by requesting free tickets below.
Need a ride? Please call the Temple Office to arrange for transportation. Our Shabbat and More Shuttle is underwritten by the Farash Foundation.
- Second Person Singular
May 7, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm